Job Code: PS
Position Type: Full-Time
Company: DiCon Fiberoptics, Inc.
Location: Richmond, CA
DiCon Fiberoptics, Inc. is a well-established photonics technology company based in the San
Francisco Bay Area. Over the past three decades, the company has developed many patented
technology platforms for the optical communications and solid-state lighting industries. Utilizing
these core technology platforms, DiCon develops and manufactures world-class products, and
markets these products to commercial, industrial, and end-user customers. The company has
strong vertically integrated capabilities, allowing it to respond rapidly to changing customer needs
and emerging new market opportunities.
Job Description & Responsibilities
The job duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Place purchase orders
- Negotiate contract for capital equipment & material supplies
- Assist in R&D equipment purchasing
- Managing relationships with key suppliers to maintain quality of goods, timely delivery and compliance to terms of contracts
- Search new suppliers
- Processing and documenting in compliance with ISO standards and regulations
- Participate in assigned administration work
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations, Supply Management, or related field preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience as a purchasing agent or relevant role
- Work experience in Semiconductor manufacturing industry a plus
- Skilled in negotiating prices and terms and conditions
- Familiar with MRP, ERP, Microsoft Office and G suites preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
*Interested parties: Please indicate the job code PS and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.