Job Code: SE
Position Type: Full-Time
Company: DiCon Fiberoptics, Inc.
Location: North Hollywood, CA
Opticomm Sales Engineer (for North Hollywood office)
DiCon Fiberoptics, Inc. is a well-established photonics technology company based in the
San Francisco Bay Area. Over the past three decades, the company has developed
many patented technology platforms for the optical communications and solid-state
lighting industries. Utilizing these core technology platforms, DiCon develops and
manufactures world-class products, and markets these products to commercial,
industrial, and end-user customers. The company has strong vertically integrated
capabilities, allowing it to respond rapidly to changing customer needs and emerging
new market opportunities.
DiCon has immediate openings for the Sales Engineer position, focused on selling to
optical communications customers at our North Hollywood CA office.
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Drive sales growth.
- Consultative selling process, to include exploration of technical and business needs, along with recommending detailed technical solutions.
- Modify or create specification documents, detailing customer requirements.
- Provide customer support, as needed.
- Work collaboratively with customers and DiCon team.
- Visit with customers and attend trade shows, as required.
Qualifications & Requirements
- BS or MS in Physics or Engineering.
- Minimum of two years of sales experience.
- Experience in the photonics industry is highly preferred.
- Must be able to multi-task, have an excellent attention for detail, and have a good work ethic.
- Must have a good initiative, and be both inquisitive and interested in learning.
- Must be able to work both independently, and as part of a small, expert team.
- Must have good communication skills, with the ability to listen, to articulate in a conversation, and to write well.
Interested parties please indicate job code SE, and submit your resume to email@example.com.