Company:DiCon Fiberoptics, Inc.
Position: Business Operations Specialist
DiCon Fiberoptics, Inc., a 25-year-old technology company in the East Bay, is expanding its newly established Solid
State Lighting business unit and looking for dynamic professionals with strong business operation skills to join the company.
- Organize and implement procedures to streamline operational and administrative processes, increase organization, improve efficiency, and document details with the goal of increasing capacity and raising service.
- Assist and collaborate with the management to define business problems, opportunities, process goals, and objectives in achieving the company’s goals.
- Provide detailed financial and administrative support to the management, including feasibility studies/project chart for new or improved process for business operations.
- Plan and improve the logistics of business operation.
- Gather and organize information on problems or procedures in the company’s overall operation.
- Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.
- Document findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems or procedures.
- Plan study of work problems and procedures such as organizational change, communications, information flow, integrated production methods, inventory control, or cost analysis.
- Implement procedures to streamline operational and administrative processes, increase organization, improve efficiency, and document details with the goal of increasing capacity and raising service.
- Provide detailed financial and administrative support to the management including feasibility studies/project chart for new or improved process for business operations.
- Work under supervision of business manager to analyze, develop, and support critical business processes and operations necessary for
the on-going operations of the company by applying Business Operation Support discipline such as internal operations, business process management, operations management, management information system, decision support systems, strategic planning, organizational development, corporate information system, etc.
- BS degree or above in Business Administration, Management, Accounting, or related field
- Equipped with the following theoretical knowledge
- Information Systems for Management
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Operations Analysis
If you are interested in either position, please send your resume to
email@example.com. Please indicate the
job code, ACCT-BO, when applying.
Join Our Team
Please fax, email or send your resume to:
DiCon Fiberoptics, Inc.
1689 Regatta Blvd.,
Richmond, CA 94804